May The Force Be Knit You...

needle-lite-03.jpg


So, I'm pretty pumped about the new Star Wars movie. I've loved Star Wars ever since I was a little girl. I was hooked from the first time I saw it. I want to knit with tiny little Lightsabers! Who wouldn't want to knit with tiny little Lightsabers?! I didn't even know this was a thing, but apparently a lot of nerdy crafters do, and the force is strong with them.

 "Luminous beings we are, not this crude matter."


 "Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."
 That pretty much describes me trying to knit anything other than a straight line. (Scarves for daaaaays.) 
We all know that red lightsabers lead to trouble. 
  
Available from: Craftynara 
“Knitting, crochet, it matter not. Look at them. Judge me by my tools, do you?" Hmm? Hmm?" You can probably feel the force flowing through you as you use these hooks and needles! Once again, there's some dark side knitting taking place place. Apparently crochet brings balance to the force. 

And what exactly do you make with these tools of the Rebellion and the Empire? 

Redditor imnojezus’ coworker made this unbelievably impressive homage to Luke Skywalker's favorite Wampa. This is the best Star Wars Christmas special since... the Star Wars Christmas special.

Howling Ewok Sweater
Or maybe something like this Howling Ewok Sweater with this kickin' AT-AT theme. Again with the red lightsaber!? Apparently we crafty type are Empire loyal.

 
See? Even the Stormtroopers are doing it.

Comments

The Best of The Ugly Sweater