College Football is Back!

College Football is back, and it's a great time to be a fan! Why? Because football is a great sport! I dare say, the best sport. The atmosphere, the pageantry, the bands, the $10 Cokes (no refills!) . What's not to love? Now, all of you international readers probably won't agree with that statement, but that's OK, and yes, we realize there is very little "foot" involved in our version of "football."

Another wonderful thing about football season is that the weather FINALLY starts to cool down, and we can say goodbye to the horrid temperatures and the humidity and hello to breezy days and fall fashion. Speaking of fall fashion, there's no better way to support your team than by wearing something emblazoned with your mascot. Of course, there are the traditional choices, but why not be a little more creative and go with something like one of the following options:

Auburn
(Complete with mini Aubie AND 80s hair!)
LSU
(Honey Badgers need not apply)

Russel Heimlich
Florida
(Sports Illustrated?)

 in my life time nyc
Florida State
( I could try to come up with some joke one minority donning another minority that would come off as borderline offensive, no matter the intention, but I think I'll just avoid that like the plague. Also, I just can't think of anything even remotely funny. Instead, I'll just say that FSU was the first college game I ever attended, and I'll always have a special place in my heart for the Seminoles.)

girl on the rocks
Ohio State
(For all you Buckeye nuts.)

 walyou
Michigan
(Nothing says super like a sweater vest.)

Oregon 
(This is probably a new uniform design. *commence eye roll.)

USC
(If you know what I mean...)

Squidoo
Alabama
 (Saved the best for last! If you can't tell by that statement right there, I'm an Alabama fan. Really, I think it's kind of funny that no one's caught on that we're really an NFL team that just practices at a college. ;) ROLL TIDE ROLL!)

Comments

The Best of The Ugly Sweater