Valentine's Day

First off, let me assure you that I'm not dead. I've just been on... hiatus. (By hiatus, I mean I had surgery, am trying to move, and then just got lazy.) However, I'm back with a vengeance... and nothing says vengeance like Valentine's Day. I think today, we'll focus on the classic emblem of Valentine's... the heart.

 "What in the Friskies have you put on me? No, I'm not going to smile! What do you mean no catnip? Seriously, if I don't smile... none? For a month!? This is blackmail!" *Is sooo going to pee in your shoes later.*


"Fine. Here, this is literally as close to a smile as I can force myself to make. Now, take it off me or I'm calling the ASPCA!"

Scoliosis never looked more adorable! Nothing says "I'm in the mood for love" like a pair of endangered Pandas with a degenerative back disease and a heart the color of a bloodless corpse. Still, it's Betsy Johnson, so it's totally crazyawesomefun! *cartwheels!*

Not quite ready to get inked? Hey, I get it, a tat's a painful, permanent commitment, and what happens if you and Mom break up later, and you find a new Mom? How many people have made that mistake, and have Mom after Mom crossed out on their arm? Oy! "Now what?" they ask themselves. "Now what?"  Thankfully, Mom loves sweaters, and you love Mom (for now!), so this is a nice compromise.  The guys at the biker bar really dig it too. Now, pony up and order that Zima like a man!

 SHOT THROUGH THE HEART, AND YOU'RE TO BLAME! YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME! (bad name!)

I've heard of wearing your heart on your sleeve, but really, this is taking it to extremes. Truthfully though, I'm not really feeling the heart shape here. I think it has something to do with the giant arm sticking out from it. Call me crazy, but I think it ruins the proportions and overall shape... anad actually reminds me more of a decapitated swan. 

Oh well, what can you say? Enjoy the love, the candy, the little pink boxes of sugary conversation hearts...

Cute, but not really a conversation starter...
 That, now THAT'S a conversation heart. Happy Valentine's Day!

Comments

The Best of The Ugly Sweater