Dolls man.

Cultural Knittings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan! It's wow! You know, that Borat doll actually bears a great resemblance to Tom Sellek...but thankfully, I don't ever recall Magnum PI donning the slingshot mankini. The chest hair however...that's pretty accurate.

In contrast to Borat's beefiness, we've got the adorably cracked out Winehouse...complete with gravity defying beehive and sailor tats!Psh, who needs rehab when you've got your own plushie? Amy you just keep sayin' no, no, no.

" En knitia dollforminus!" hehehe...pardon me while I "cast" a spell. Even a muggle can see how cute this is! It's practically enchanting! The boy wizard translates well into plushiness. It could even lead to a new series! "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Sewing Kit" or "Harry Potter and the Knitters of Azkaban." I'm sure they'd sell just as well as the originals...see? "Well, I had one that I was knitting the other night," said Ron, screwing up his face in an effort to remember. "What do you think that means?""Probably that you're going to be eaten by a giant Christmas Sweater or something," said Harry, turning the pages of The Dream Weaver without interest."


*All images from mail online
Borat, Harry Potter, LOTR, they're all so cute! I sure love dol...They sure are...oh. OH. Um...so that's Hitler huh? Well...that sure is...cozy? Boy, that'd be an awkward moment at the craft convention. "Oh, nice doilies Martha. Beautifully tea cozy Wilma! Eva...well...that certainly is...unexpected. Yes, I'm not saying it's not nicely crafted. Put your arm down, stop shouting that! What did you say your last name was again?"
At least there's a craftily knitted Churchill to make sure the Nazi menace doesn't succeed!

*Be sure to check out the link above for the full story and to see more of these little gems.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi how are you?

I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.

I too have a blog that I use out of Southern California here in San Diego.

Mostly it is a collection of artistic expression, and I have many friends with the same interests, maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

Well I hope to hear from you soon, and or read about you….LOL

Sincerely,
Jesse Noe
April said…
check this out
http://www.knittingdaily.com/media/p/34136.aspx

The Best of The Ugly Sweater