It's The End of The World As We Know It...

...and I feel...fine?
Image from Grantedclothing.com

Well, I'm pretty convinced we're living in the end times. If the weather doesn't do it for you, (I mean come on, snow on Sunday and 80 by the end of the week? What is that?!?) this should darn well convince you. Famine, Pestilence, War, Death, what better topic for a snugly warm sweater?


If not the horsemen, perhaps ye need a visit from old scratch himself! Betsy Johnson offers you the darkside for a mere $305...or your first born! MWAHAHAHAhaha....too much?


Image from Hottopic.com

Ah, Hot Topic, the store where all your trendsetting gothlings go to shop. I mean nothing says love in every stitch like a blood red skull blazing from your abdomen!

Image from Sodahead.com

...source of all evil?

Comments

arwa said…
hillarious! about the bloody sweater, love ur comment..and end of times...
Unknown said…
I just discovered your blog, and I'm completely entertained by these ridiculous sweaters. I can't believe people actually wear stuff like that!

The Best of The Ugly Sweater