Thursday, November 21, 2013

Everyone Loves A Chunky Knit...

 Maybe I'm wrong...

 But I'm pretty sure...

This is just a sleeve.

 Not a Sweater. Not a Dress. Just. A. Sleeve.

 This however...

 I'm almost positive was crafted by Jim Henson.
HOW MANY INNOCENT MUPPETS HAD TO DIE FOR YOU?

RIP "Mahna Mahna"... RIP.

Well, that's... sexy? They're going for sexy right? I mean, the pose says "take me, I'm yours!" But the outfit says "Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?" So, I don't really know. It is nice to see that someone added some regular sleeves to the main sleeve though.

"Wow, she looks so comfortable, so natural, and not horribly awkward at all." thinks the guy in the background.

If there's anything I like about women's fashion, it's items that add a good chunk of girth to my overall size. At least if you fall, there's plenty of padding, or if you're attacked by a bear, you can just tuck into your sweater like a turtle. It'll take HOURS for anything to get through all that knit.That's what we've got here, predator prevention. Good job. 

1 comment:

Madara said...

Love it! I enjoyed your post!!! And laughed a lot.